Esdal and more does not save your Facebook personal data on its server.
However, according to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your data from Esdal and more website , you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “Esdal and more” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities and data from Esdal and more website